I like to think I’m a fairly easy going sort of chap but there are some things in life I hate so much it almost drives me to physical violence. If we take it as read I hate the usual thing that any self-respecting liberal does like racism intolerance, homophobia etc. here is my list
- People who clap in time to music. A song I love comes on the T.V. I think great then with in 5 seconds the *’&* in the audience start clapping along. Why would anyone want to hear you clap? If I wanted to hear people clapping I would buy a CD. Probably the reason I’m getting into opera because no one claps along.
- Saying ‘yeah’ after every sentence, can’t say too much about this one as my wife does it.
- Sharing Britain First posts without reading them properly. If you don’t know who they are they are a racist neo Nazi party that gain social media support by getting people to share their post without thinking about what they are putting their names too.
- Reality T.V. The programme that sums this blight on humanity is a UK programme called google box were it films families watching TV commenting on TV. I feel I don’t need to add anything else.
- Unnecessarily rude people. There are some situation when you have to become stroppy even rude, normally when you have been treated badly. I understand this I do it sometimes myself. But why do some people find the need to default to rude all the time. It just makes life unpleasant. Make the world a nice place say please and thank you, don’t push to the front, it’s not that hard!
There is my list let me know your pet hates – if it’s stuck up opinionated bloggers you might be in the wrong place ….