Blogging is …. free group therapy.
- Everyone in the WordPress Writer Blogger community is so supportive and encouraging.
- I now have a wide circle of writer blogger friends from all over the world. They are all inspirational writers and over the past 12 months I have learnt a lot from them. I have also got to know international time zones really well.
- I have been blessed with some lovely blog followers who brighten up my day with their comments. Sometimes your day can change for the better when a blog follower leaves a nice comment.
- I am grateful because WordPress has given me a chance to showcase my writing. You have to do this if you want to start writing seriously. A writer blog is the perfect vehicle for doing this.
- Its made me realise that all writers go through similar issues. I am not alone in my confidence battles, creative mood swings and writer troubles.
View original post 190 more words